Building a business online alone can a be daunting, lonely and frustrating process … but working together we can move mountains! If you are an expert in the self-help, motivational, personal development or health and wellness space, then I invite you to join this network of authors. I have put together some guest blog guidelines to help us all be successful!
Why should you guest blog here? What is in it for you?
Here are the Basic Guest Blog Guidelines:
Successful guest blog contributions are interesting, comprehensive and lead our readers to reach positivity.
- Your article should be original, interesting content related to our theme.
- Your article should not be published on any other site (including your own) to prevent duplicate content penalties.
- All images and references must be properly cited.
- The length of the article needs to be more than 300 words, preferably over 500.
- If your work is accepted, I will invite you to register on this site as an author to be able to post regularly. You will have an image with your current Gravatar account, a short Bio and link to your website.
- I reserve the right to edit or adapt the content to be formatted properly, add links to other relevant content within the site and tweak to ensure proper SEO.
Building an audience is hard and it must be protected for all of us, so to make sure we are all working smarter, not harder, these are areas that are not accepted:
- Backlinking is very limited on this site as it is can be considered link spamming. If your article has more than one anchor link to your website within the copy, the article will either not be accepted or I will remove the additional anchor links. (Please do not request further backlinks for payment.)
- The article itself cannot be overly self promotional. I am looking for experts on topics and engaging content. You can gladly sell your expertise and business in your bio link.
- Topics that do not fit our audience will not be accepted. I reserve the right to determine if it is a fit.
- This is an English speaking blog, so proper grammar and language is required.
Thank you again for considering joining this network of experts! If you agree to the above guest blog guidelines, then please fill out the submission form or email your completed article and images to directly to me at support [@] janetandclarence.com.
Welcome to the Network!
Latest posts by Tracy Weber (see all)
- Download this Veteran’s or Memorial Day Hero Printable - November 11, 2016
- How to Keep House Sparrows Off Suet Feeders - November 3, 2016
- Guest Posting Funnel to Grow Blog Traffic - October 22, 2016