I don’t know about you, but my daughter told me today that she thought Halloween is already in the air. It was so funny, because I was thinking the very same thing! If you love Halloween as much as we do, then I bet it has started to come to your mind as well. She and I bond over horror movies and setting up her scary look each year. For to me though, as much as I love to be scary, I always wanted to still look glam and sexy as well. As I was browsing for ideas tonight, I came across these 5 scary sexy Halloween makeup tutorials to help you decide your look. I hope you find one that fits your idea of Halloween fun!
1. Skulls – Who doesn’t think skulls and skeletons are a great way to celebrate the season. I think Chrisspy’s look is very glamorous, yet scary as well. Check out her channel for so many other scary sexy Halloween looks!
2. Zombies – LOVE this. This reminds me of when my daughter couldn’t live without her Monster High dolls. Super cute, yet brings the scare factor into the holiday. Check out this look.
3. Clowns – Yikes! Who isn’t afraid of clowns? This tutorial is so great because it shows both a “his” and a “hers” version, so you can have a coordinated look with your date this Halloween.
4. Bride of Frankenstein – So distinctive! This scary sexy Halloween makeup look brings a vintage approach to the night. We all know her and fear her. This is a very modern look to a classic character.
5. Broken Dolls – Dolls are always creepy and will always fit right in with the season. I like this version because it gives it a modern twist with the half-face approach. Very glam yet creepy for the season.
There it is! 5 Super Scary Sexy Halloween Makeup Tutorials. I hope this gives you inspiration to find the perfect costume for this year’s holiday.
Do you have any other great looks to share? Let me know in the comments below. I love seeing the ideas.
Thanks for reading,
Shop our Halloween Products:[product_tag tags=”Halloween Collection”]
Latest posts by Tracy Weber (see all)
- 4 Soft Skills to Stand Out in an IT Job Interview - April 30, 2017
- Download this Veteran’s or Memorial Day Hero Printable - November 11, 2016
- How to Keep House Sparrows Off Suet Feeders - November 3, 2016